Free to our members, Sage is the Association’s national quarterly magazine. Available in print in both English and French, the publication is distributed to each member’s household. (Subscription price includes free shipping).
Regular features include:
- Analysis from some of Canada’s top political journalists
- News on the Association’s advocacy efforts – including calls to action and opportunities for members to participate
- A relationship column just for Baby Boomers and seniors
- A regular Ask the Pharmacist feature
- Travel tips and features
- Pension, health and veterans’ questions answered
- Essential Association announcements
- Advertising from the Association’s affinity or preferred partners
- And much more!